Senior Test Engineer at HomeAdvisor
Here at HomeAdvisor our Engineering organization is driven by innovation and teamwork. We are motivated by new challenges every day to solve unique problems while setting the standard for the home services marketplace. Our co-workers are our collaborators, our teammates and everyone has the opportunity to contribute and build.
HomeAdvisor is looking for a Test Automation Engineer with experience in test planning and execution, automated test cases and scripts, building automated regression coverage, and performing manual exploratory testing for feature delivery.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with product owners and developers to design or improve features for testability
- Designing, building and maintaining effective test strategies based on business requirements
- Performing exploratory testing of new features
- Automating tests to ensure consistency and reliability, and accelerate product delivery
- Executing feature and regression test strategies and analyze and document results
- Setting quality standards for the team
- Working directly with development team in an Agile environment
- Developing test plans from user story requirements
- Common open-source automation frameworks (e.g. Mocha, WebDriverIO, Cypress, JUnit, Spock)
- Using git-based version control systems
- Testing web applications with automation tools
- API testing experience with Postman or similar tools
- BDD frameworks like Cucumber, SpecFlow, behave, or Lettuce
- CI experience to enable automated test execution with tools like Jenkins, TravisCI, or GitlabCI
All candidates must be eligible to work without sponsorship for any U.S.-based company, now and in the future. Unfortunately, HomeAdvisor cannot provide work sponsorship at this time.About Us:
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!