Senior Software Test Engineer at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
Zoom Events provides immersive virtual consumer event experiences for companies of all sizes, from solo entrepreneurs, to small-medium businesses, to large enterprises. Success means we're delivering the most delightful and empowering event and video experience to our customers and users.
You will be responsible for designing, building and optimizing automation tests against both current and upcoming Zoom Events features. This is an opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the development team as well as across the world on understanding feature requirements and ensuring Zoom delivers the highest quality feature to the customers.
- Work closely with development team to understand the features, its design and implementation
- Design and develop the automation using Java leveraging the TestNG, SpringSpring framework and Selenium
- Create a secure and scalable platform utilizing the the latest cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL)
- Build metrics and analytics tool to extract valuable insights into test coverage and quality
- Triage critical customer issues and support customer engagement
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience in software development and automation
- In-depth experience with algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization techniques
- Hands-on experience with TestNG, JUnit, Selenium, Appium and AutoIT
- Working knowledge of Rest frameworks such as Jersey, OkHttp, etc.
- Hands-on experience with test tools such as TestRails, Jira, Rally.
- Experienced with pipeline and Jenkins services
- Experienced in cloud application security and familiar with secure development practices
- Practical experience with writing test plan and test cases
- Familiar with other leading app marketplace or ecommerce platforms
- Willing to learn, experiment, and think creatively
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram