Senior Software Engineer: Infrastructure/Site Reliability Engineering at Reserve Trust
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:37 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 17, 2021
About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the Infrastructure and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Team of Reserve Trust, you will be responsible for maintaining the reliability of our AWS infrastructure and running large-scale high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed services. As an early member of our team, you will play a critical role in providing sustainable resolution to issues within our systems engineering and infrastructure. To be successful in this role, you must have hands-on experience in at least one programming language (preferably Golang/Go), and previous work experience with AWS hosted infrastructure.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering and will partner and collaborate with the Engineering, Product, Compliance and Operations departments to ensure that critical systems have the highest level of reliability to support our business.
This role is fully remote and you can work from anywhere in the US.
What You’ll Do:
· Lead the deployment of resources on AWS (Amazon Web Services) and maintain infrastructure.
· Lead continuous integration initiatives and deployment of (CI/CD) workflows and automation tools to deploy containerized applications using tools like Terraform and Ansible.
· Coach and mentor junior developers by closely working together, reviewing code and providing developmental feedback.
· Monitor the status of our infrastructure and respond to incidents.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the reliability and performance of our applications and infrastructure.
· 7+ years of professional software development experience or Site Reliability Engineering.
· 5+ years of experience designing, building, maintaining and operating production systems on cloud technologies (preferably AWS)
· 3+ years of experience programming in Golang (Go)
· Experience being a team/ project lead a plus
· Extensive hands-on experience with Consul and Terraform for Infrastructure as Code
· Extensive hands-on experience automating complex infrastructure systems using Ansible
· Extensive knowledge of networks, REST APIs and database security standards
· Communicates effectively
· Cultivates innovation
· Tech savvy
· Business insight
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $170,000–$220,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description