LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
The LogRhythm CloudAI team is seeking a qualified Senior Software Engineer with the requisite experience and passion for designing, implementing and delivering data-driven analytics products to support our customers need for advanced cyber threat detection and mitigation. The qualified engineer is primarily an experienced user interface developer who has demonstrated expertise in delivering high value user experiences. In addition, the qualified candidate has knowledge of modern, scalable and distributed cloud-based data processing systems.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Lead the development of SAAS delivered front-end client application software.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of scalable cloud infrastructure for ingesting, processing and persisting large volumes of data.
- Contribute to multiple production code bases in a continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Write, debug, maintain and constructively review code on a highly collaborative software engineering team.
- Participate in supporting and maintaining a 24x7 production pipeline including part time on-call and shared devops work.
- Mentor other team members in growing their skills/careers.
- Have a passion for beautiful, usable interfaces.
- Some experience developing back-end services in programming languages such as Java or Golang
- Some experience with distributed data processing technologies and NoSQL databases such as
- Google Cloud Dataflow/Google PubSub/GCS
- Apache Beam/Apache Flink
- Experience with provisioned and on-demand cloud computing platforms such as GCP or AWS
- Experience with standard development tooling (e.g. Git, Jira/Rally, etc.)
- Knowledge of distributed computing fundamentals and the ability to design for scalability on Linux platforms
- Some knowledge of microservice design and implementation including API design and implementation
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similarly relevant engineering or computational discipline.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.