Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The Factory team develops and integrates leading-edge tools across the development lifecycle to inform, enhance, and ultimately minimize disruption for our internal stakeholders. Our solutions are critical in enabling productivity and security across our software stack. We are a high impact team with customers ranging from internal software engineers to our business counterparts in Sales, Support, and Marketing.
THE FUN STUFF! As a Senior Software Engineer for the Factory team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Researching, designing, developing, and owning scalable internal tools that minimize disruptions to stakeholders
- Collaborate with multiple teams to integrate with various repos, languages, and 3rd party tools
- Write clean, reusable code adhering to best practices (and contributing towards continuous improvement of those practices)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Have a self-driven attitude - able to own problems and deliver solutions.
- Collaborative in nature, with partners across different functions (engineering, product, design, support)
- Highly communicative to understand stakeholder needs and regularly align with your team and partners
- Willing to expand current skill-set to contribute and improve other areas of the platform
- Experience designing, developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining code in production environments
- Advanced proficiency in Python, however, the right candidate will leverage their extensive engineering background to be impactful in any language
- Model of software engineering best practices, including agile development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Previous experience working with Helm/Kubernetes/Docker and the AWS Stack
- Experience with Golang is a plus, but not required
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-minimum = $135,000 midpoint = $160,000 maximum = $180,000
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.