About the Role: We're looking for an experienced senior web developer who wants to have a voice in the future of our mobile architecture. We are looking for someone who can own and take responsibility for delivering the best user experience across a range of products that Fluentstream offers on various platforms (mobile, desktop, web etc). On a daily basis, we make decisions about new libraries, tools, software architecture patterns, best practices, and UI design. If having a leading role in such decisions sounds like your thing, FluentStream is the place to be.
- 5+ years as a full-stack software developer
- Experience with frontend frameworks including React, React Native, Android, and Native iOS, and backend development (AWS Lambda, GCF, etc)
- You enjoy and thrive with being responsible for end to end delivery of product
- You are effective at communicating design/engineering trade-offs to product owners and UX
- You have great verbal communication skills
- You get excited by things like dependency injection, reactive extensions, and love to spend your spare time talking about the internals of transpilers.
- Self taught is just fine. We don’t care if you have a degree or what it is in.
At FluentStream, we imagine a smarter business solution. And we don’t just imagine it, we build it and support our customers around the world - and that’s what you’ll be doing at this fun, fast-paced, and innovative company. Being a startup, we don't conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be.
Why we'll hire you
- You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- You're eager to share your knowledge and mentor junior developers around you
- You're able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done and drive a project forward
- You have a passion for continuous learning
Salary range is $125,000 - $155,000
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Pet Insurance
- Remote Work Stipend