hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Tech team in Miami, FL, Denver, CO or remotely in the U.S.
About the role:
As a Senior Salesforce Developer of a persona-centric application development team you are responsible to drive the evolution of our inhouse sales consultant applications (Salesforce.com). Those applications are centric to our business success and as such you have the opportunity to work across different members of our organization and stakeholders.
This role underpins hear.com's dedication to constantly envision the next generation tool set for our internal staff enabling highly efficient processes whilst having a) the customers' needs, b) our b2b partners and their processes, and c) our sales consultants in mind.
You will have the chance to work with a dedicated team of developers, business managers, business analysts, UX and UI specialists, engineers, QA managers and community managers.
- Engage with the business stakeholders as needed to work collaboratively on implementing solutions for approved enhancements/changes to ensure proper design and a satisfied customer
- Collaborate with international inhouse project teams
- Document relevant development requests and solutions provided
- Perform testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and development
- Monitor performance, scalability and refactoring
- Perform deployments requested by the salesforce engineering and business analyst team
- Overall development experience should be more than 5 years
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is mandatory
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification is required, PD II will be an added advantage
- Experience with international salesforce instances
- Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com including a deep understanding of salesforce object model, layouts, Apex, Visualforce, Sharing, Process Builder
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles and logical formulas
- Additional Salesforce Certifications are preferred
- Experience in implementation of projects using Agile methods and practices is preferred
- Experience with Jira is preferred
- Experience with DevOps tools is will be an added advantage
- Experience with AutoRABBIT is preferred
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
- Option to work remotely