Senior Salesforce Administrator (Remote - US) at Automox
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Are you ready for a new way of working? Automox is launching organizations into the future with cloud-native IT operations. By ditching clunky legacy tools and automating soul-crushing manual tasks, IT admins can get back to more exciting, strategic work. Behind our effortlessly modern platform is a group of builders, innovators, and entrepreneurial thinkers breaking the status quo–and having a lot of fun doing it. Our award winning culture, values, and community are shaped by real people doing really extraordinary work.
Ditch your daily commute, say goodbye to the typical nine-to-five, and embrace a new way of working at Automox.
As the Senior Salesforce Admin, you’ll play a vital role at Automox. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements, designing scalable best practice solutions, and making recommendations for the product road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the right person should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce lightening platform while understanding both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement.
The Sr. Salesforce Admin should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of Salesforce ongoing requests as well as project-based work. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
THE FUN STUFF
The Sr. Salesforce Admin position is a varied business facing role, with the following responsibilities: All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules. The individual in this role will work to improve processes and implement enhancements within a complex Salesforce org, serving as a technical point-of-contact working closely with internal stakeholders to deploy new & maintain existing functionality. The Sr. Salesforce Admin will apply technical skills to advance the Salesforce platform by leading the ongoing administration, technical management, and implementing enhancements to improve stability, and ensure all integrations are working properly.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflows, Process Builder, Flows, assignment rules, approval processes, custom fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports, sandbox environment management
- Assist in the prioritization of ticket-based work, gather and document requirements, implement solutions while adhering to industry best practices
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Management of integrated applications and third party vendors supporting Sales Ops and Marketing applications
- Alignment and partnership with outside consultants driving Salesforce architectural optimization
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Serve as the tech lead on Salesforce-related projects, providing system gap analysis, recommend and implement scalable solutions
- Act as tiered support for high-severity and business impacting Salesforce-related issues
- Lead Salesforce incident response protocols, communicate with stakeholders, and deliver fixes in a timely manner
- Complete regular internal system audits, run/review setup audit trail and debug logs, prepare for upgrades
- Serve as a liaison between our end users, vendors, and internal Marketing and Sales Operations partners
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of demonstrated professional experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- SaaS experience
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex coding
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Data Loader (or similar tools)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions, clearly document technical requirements and solutions being configured
- Experience in change management and governance
- Responsiveness to internal business partners and a strong sense of urgency to address issues that impact end-users
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $110,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured – anywhere in the world. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
🇺🇸 Work from anywhere in the USA
📈Equity for Full-Time Employees
🏝Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
👋🏽$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
⏱Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
🩺 Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
🩺100% Company-paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
🩺 Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
🩺 Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
🎁 $50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
💻 Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
🗄 $750 Home office stipend
👨👧👦 $10k Adoption Benefit
🤰🏽Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
👶🏽 Up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
We are a fully distributed company and have remote workers throughout the United States, and some parts of Canada.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse company. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description