Senior SaaS Python Services Engineer at PlayerLync
Core Expectations for the Position:
The Sr SaaS Python Back End Software Developer will participate in the development and maintenance of new products and new services that support the PlayerLync Platform. In all of these tasks, they will work closely with other development team members as well as our support, operations and quality assurance teams.
You will be building technical solutions to allow developers to access the services need for Web, IOS, Android and Windows apps to function. Additionally, building well documented and scalable restful services that customers can have direct access to. All the while keeping the platform secure and performing both reliably and performant. Migrating from legacy monolithic and restful services to SaaS.
Our continued success is driven by a high-performance culture. We’re looking for people who are collaborative, accountable, creative, agile and are driven by a passion for doing what’s right.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using Python and cloud application development
- Excellent Python, object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience in Lambda function application development.
- Experience with containerization, Docker, ECS Fargate
- A strong understanding of relational databases and SQL queries
- A strong understanding and use of asynchronous Restful API patterns
- Experience implementing AWS CloudFormation and CI/CD structures
- 5+ years AWS Core infrastructure Solution Architectures and Implementations
EC2, VPC, S3, CloudWatch.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Should have experience composing performant SQL queries and normalized schemas/models
- Remain current on core technologies and best practices.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of GitHub (Code Commit)
- Clear communicator (written and verbal skills)
- Knowledge in Web Technologies like Vue, Angular or React are nice to have but not required.
- Experience with PHP a plus but not required.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience