We like to find solutions to hard problems. We like the cloud. We like a world where the good guys win. We're looking for creative, collaborative, passionate people interested in making enterprise network security better.
As a member of the Platform team, you will design and implement mission critical systems that enable our groundbreaking ProtectWise Grid. You are energized and passionate about solving massively large data processing challenges.
Things you will do:
- Build the services and systems that ingest and process multi-gigabit network streams through our Cloud Network DVR.
- Build automated unit and functional testing around features.
- Work with Product Management on understanding and refining features.
- Be a thought leader within the entire engineering team to solve difficult problems.
- Be awesome, humble and willing to learn.
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on production JVM development (Java/Clojure/Scala/Kotlin)
- 6+ years in large scale concurrent software and systems development
- Experience working with Spark is ideal
- Knowledge of Akka Actors/Streams is a plus
- Experience with functional programming is a plus
- An expert with software design patterns, testing methodologies, open source projects and frameworks
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
We want smart, capable, and experienced people who can learn our tools (and suggest new ones!) as needed. If you have experience with our tools great, but if not and are excited about the role please apply.