Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer on the HG Security team, you will be responsible for all Identity Access Management design and implementation to ensure excellence in operations across our enterprise.
You will become the IAM champion and coach across our organization, including partnering with Product, Engineering and Infrastructure teams and leadership. If you enjoy digging through logs to identify and solve complex problems, you will enjoy utilizing your technical toolbox to define and implement critical IAM solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Help Healthgrades build secure, resilient, and functional products by guiding IAM technical design and standards with Product, Engineering and Infrastructure teams
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise IAM technical capabilities including Identity Management, MFA/2FA, Entitlement Design, RBAC Role Design and IAM automation processes
- Implement and track key metrics across all enterprise IAM functions
- Perform security incident management and investigations including reverification and recertifications across all areas of the enterprise
- Ensure audit trails, systems logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and audit requirements
- Develop IAM-related Information Security Policies, Standards, Procedures and best practices to support Healthgrades’ security control framework
- Provide support and guidance for legal and regulatory compliance efforts, including audit support
- Ensure compliance to Healthgrades’ control framework and best practices through continuous monitoring and gap analysis.
- Provide security expertise across Healthgrades teams to reduce security risk, improve awareness and build better products
What You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in the information security domain
- A deep understanding of authorization, authentication, cryptography concepts and access controls and find these concepts fascinating
- Developed and implemented IAM technical designs for applications and solutions that are deployed on cloud hosted infrastructure, leverage modern databases and contain open source components
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, system interactions, attack vectors, security analysis, and information security best practices
- Proficiency with monitoring and alerting tools and security reporting programs
- Strong familiarity with web hosting practices, firewalls, incident management, open source technologies/environments, and anti-virus tools
- Familiarity with the following technologies and protocols function including: Linux and Windows administration, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, TLS, VPN, XML, and SQL.
- Ability to enforce company system and information security policies and devise workable solutions that balance security with business requirements
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly and allocate resources to changing priorities
- Openness to work extended hours to resolve urgent functionality and performance issues and to support critical systems
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game – evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partnering with local charity and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts and more!