Senior Full Stack Engineer at FORM
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:00 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, February 11, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a Full Stack Engineer on our Image Recognition Team, you’ll play a crucial role in developing enterprise-grade web applications. From building clean, scalable, and maintainable backend services to creating intuitive user interfaces, you’ll play a pivotal role in creating highly extensible products for the enterprise, and solve the complex engineering opportunities that come along with that. You’ll work with your Agile team to continue innovating the product and customer experience!
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll evaluate and implement the latest and greatest technologies to achieve the best solutions for our business, leaning on your ability to quickly learn and drive best practices!
- The robust services you engineer will help our customers turn business goals into actionable workflows and reports.
- The interfaces you create will allow users to solve complex tasks in an intuitive manner.
- We’ll sing your praises for the quality code you write, and the valuable insights and mentorship you provide to the team.
- Finally, we’ll improve the way business is done in the field, thanks to your dedication to building a quality product!
Who You Are
- You are a skilled mid-level to senior software engineer with 3-5+ years of professional experience and have exposure to both frontend and backend development.
- You have a broad working knowledge of several languages, frameworks, and programming paradigms, and believe in using the right technology for the problem at hand.
- While you have worked in various environments, your impact will be sensed immediately if you have a solid grasp with using Go (Gokit), Typescript (React and Node), Kafka or another eventing framework, SQL DB, Protobuf, and/or Docker.
- You’re able to work autonomously on a lean team, and feel comfortable owning entire projects, making architecture and software decisions, speaking to your choices, and mentoring when needed.
- You are willing to jump on whatever problem is the team’s highest priority, including both the backend services and the frontend user interface.
- You have expertise in gRPC and/or RESTful API’s as well as the design, deployment, and monitoring of these API’s especially in a service-oriented architecture.
- You have experience with componentized frontend development and appreciate the benefits of reusable user interface components. Bonus points if you've worked with Cypress testing and CI pipelines!
- You’re able to rapidly diagnose and troubleshoot real-world problems quickly and without a lot of context or support.
- You find motivation in being involved in system design and architectural planning.
- As this position sits on a data-facing ML team, it’s preferable if you have solid computer science fundamentals including data modeling, data structures, algorithm performance, and design patterns.
- You have a strong sense of affinity for the customer experience - reliability and quality are all extremely important to you.
- You are delivery oriented and appreciate the tradeoffs between ‘complete’ and ‘perfect’.
- When things break — and they will — you are eager and able to help fix them.
- You enjoy working with your peers and see the value of strong partnerships and processes.
- Part of your excitement about being a developer is the fact that you can learn new things every day.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description