Senior Frontend Software Engineer
WHO YOU ARE
You are a skilled Front End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. This is a high visibility and fast-paced environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience and the bottom line of the company.
WHO YOU ARE
- Own the Front End architecture
- Develop new customer features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Manage complex interactions and data flows
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Stay on top of current UI trends and help drive strategic planning for future
- Strong development experience in Front End technologies
- Strong HTML5, CSS, JS, AJAX, JSON skills
- Experience with modern build and testing tools such as Gulp, webpack
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules, and tools
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience in developing enterprise level single page applications that are highly responsive
- Strong quality focus, including success with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, etc.
- Own and manage the delivery of features with geographically distributed teams
- At the top of the list is simply that you will have a will have a voice and an impact on the success of Automox and on the security of customers like NASA, Xerox, DollarShaveClub, TripAdvisor, GE Healthcare and more.
- A strong proven leadership team backed by founders of Tenable, Carbon Black, RSA, AlienVault, Internet Security Systems, ThreatGrid, Phantom Cyber along with world-class venture capital.
- Great downtown Boulder location - (Walk to lunch!)
- Downtown Parking
- Free Eco Bus Pass - (Office is right across the street from the Boulder bus station)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- Participation in Automox Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Open vacation policy - (take what you need to stay energized)
- Standup desks, quiet spaces, and snacks and yes… coffee.
- Rooftop deck and amazing views (we celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals (hikes, ice cream breaks, lunch and learns, cross-team opportunities)
Come join the adventure!