Gloo provides a personal growth platform that enables service providers, our “Champions,” to exchange better insights, resources, and technology to serve their people. Our company name reflects the trusted bond between people that serves as the foundation for growth, and everything we build strengthens that bond. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through personal growth resources such as custom assessments, growth plans, and more. As one of Boulder’s most innovative and growing tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a member of our Assessments team, you’ll be working on an online survey tool used by Champions who are helping their communities everyday. The software you build will help churches or addiction recovery centers better understand how their people are faring during these challenging times and how their programs are performing. You bring passion, enthusiasm and a desire to grow and work together to solve some tricky problems. If that sounds like fun, join us and contribute to technology that is truly transforming lives.
Our engineering group is passionate about building applications that make a positive impact. Our engineers are personable, innovative, and aspirational. The culture of our team is extremely important to us. We want you to be engaged in your projects, we want you to voice your ideas, and we want you to be proud of what you accomplish.
What We're Looking For:
- A skill set that contains a wide array of supporting tools – Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, CircleCI, Cloud Formation / Other Amazon Services to name a few – public cloud experience gets you extra points
- An articulate communicator – you are able to translate your ideas into understandable presentations and documentation
- Passion for building high performing applications that you are proud to put your name on
- Commitment to producing detailed documentation
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong ideas, loosely held.
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Read Full Job Description