Senior Front End Engineer at Arryved
We want someone as passionate as we are about building useful and usable software, but equally as passionate about shipping products that people actually use. We are looking to hire a Senior Front End Engineer.
We desire a person with the following:
- BS in Computer Science, Coding Boot Camp graduate, (or on-the-job training equivalent)
- 2+ Years work experience developing modern web and/or mobile user experiences
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Familiarity with Java a huge plus
- Mobile development is a huge plus, especially with Flutter
- Enthusiasm for team-oriented project work
- Technical self starter and self directed
- Payments programming experience a huge plus but not required
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu) - Sys Admin experience a positive
- Gets geeked seeing people use what you have developed
Our Tech Stack:
- Web Frontend is Typescript, React 16.8+, Redux, Material UI, Webpack
- Mobile Frontend is Flutter
- Backend is Java
- Source control is Git
The job will entail:
- Working in a very team-oriented development environment
- Helping establish UI and UX flows for use internally and externally
- Opportunities to deep dive into Java, mobile development networking, and large cloud environments.
- Strong unit and functional testing to ensure code backwards compatibility and quality
We offer benefits, 401K, stock options, and an awesome team and clientele.