Senior Front End Engineer
Who We Are:
Founded in 2015, Automox provides the only cloud-based endpoint management platform that is designed for the modern IT organization, offering complete automation of endpoint configuration, patching, management, and inventory. Automox is in the enviable position of being an emerging growth startup with an established customer base.
Automox is founded by a team of very experienced technologists from the Boulder area. They come from highly successful local companies like LeftHand (sold to HP), SolidFire (acquired by NetApp), StillSecure (sold to Silver Sky).
Who You Are:
You are a skilled Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. This is a high visibility and fast-paced environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience and the bottom line of the company.
What You Will Do:
- Own the Front-End architecture
- Develop new customer features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Manage complex interactions and data flows
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process
- Stay on top of current UI trends and help drive strategic planning for future
- Strong development experience in Front-End technologies
- Strong HTML5, CSS, JS, AJAX, JSON skills
- Experience with modern build and testing tools such as Gulp, Webpack
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools
- Experience with websockets
- Experience in developing enterprise level single page applications that are highly responsive
- Strong quality focus, including success with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing etc.
- Knowledge of SCRUM / Agile development best practices
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Own and manage delivery of features with geographically distributed teams
- Join a killer team serving a critical global need in the security space
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Fantastic, hard-working environment
- Downtown Boulder Office with Rooftop Deck (where we often celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals
- Unlimited PTO policy (including paid observed holidays)