Senior DevSecOps Engineer at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer in our Broomfield, CO office (REMOTE is an option).
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are looking for a Senior DevSecOps that will help our team establish DevOps best practices. Security in the cloud will be a primary concern. You will automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration and deployment, and be able to contribute to the micro-services architecture and implementation.
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- 3+ years CI/CD (Gitlab preferred)
- 3+ years Major cloud provider tooling (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 3+ years configuration management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc...)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Agile / Lean
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting. (Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, New Relic)
- Experience with a cloud container service (EKS, AKS, GKE)
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
- General programming/scripting skills (e.g. Python, Go Lang, Node.js + Express.js, TypeScript, etc...)
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 - $172,900. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.