Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Become part of the DOCETUSA team working with development, security, and operation teams to fully automate code development and product delivery. We are a global team combined to support the entire FIS organization in our move to the cloud and full automation while working within Agile and DevOps philosophy. This team is independent, fast paced, and constantly adapting to new technologies. As a team of DevOps and Cloud engineers, we maintain expertise in all aspects CICD and CLOUD, particularly in support of microservices development in the cloud and possessing a drive to develop, and maintain robust solutions to enhance the integrity, reliability, and frequency of our product delivery.
What you will be doing:
The following key responsibilities relate entirely to the day-to-day operations of the DOCETUSA team
· Implement the necessary changes in the infrastructure leveraging the existing building blocks we have including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker using Terraform, Ansible and others on AWS and Azure.
· Work with Development, Security and Operations teams, to design and implement fully automated build and delivery pipelines for multiple technologies include J2EE, .net, and mainframe. Understand CI and CD and the tools sets used is key. Tools include GitHub, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins, XLDeploy, XLRelease, SonarQube, Checkmarx and more.
· Documenting all work and processes including diagrams, workflows, system requirements, installation steps and maintenance information while communicating clearly and concisely with your team, co-workers, and customers
· Strive to continuously in improve by analysing the software development lifecycle for process improvements and automation opportunities.
· Performs software integration that includes building/compiling source code and documenting software build/compile process. Troubleshoots internal software automation tools and utilities.
· Supports and maintains the infrastructure and tools used.
What you bring:
A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
· Experience in managing DevOps CD platforms and enabling engineering teams to consume these platforms.
·Must have proficiency in following tools from managing and keeping these platforms up & running and enabling others to build their solution and consume the platforms— Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, GitHub
·Terraform, Ansible Playbook, Python, Groovy, Linux, PowerShell Shell scripting
·Kubernetes, AWS managed k8S services
·OpenShift 4.3 or above preferred
·Strong working knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating systems
Added bonus if you have:
· Expertise in managing and supporting Stream Processing as a Service (Kafka) and NoSQL as a Service (Cassandra)
· AWS --- console, IAM, Load Balancers, VPC, Transit Gateway
· Knowledge and expertise in automated deployment and release orchestration tools, monitoring tools and other tools like Spinnaker, XLDeploy, XLRelease, Puppet, Chef, Instana, Dynatrace, SonarQube, Checkmarx, SysDig, ELK
· Some experience with Testing tools, Selenium, Tosca, ReadyAPI, Neoload, LoadRunner, others
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.