hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Design and implement secure and performant microservices
- Participate in product/service scoping and planning
- Implement continuous integration and delivery pipelines for microservices
- Collaborate with other teams to design our microservice architecture
- Partner with front end engineers to maintain API contracts
- Drive best practices such as automated testing and documentation
- Troubleshoot and fix production bugs
- Evaluate new technologies and drive new initiatives
- Pair with other engineers to solve complex problems together
- 5+ years of experience working as Software Engineer with the following Tech stack: NodeJS, ExpressJS and Typescript. Experience with ReactJS will be a big plus!
- You know how to write meaningful unit tests and support a full automation strategy
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You consider yourself as part of a product organization, being customer focused
- You know to work in a DevOPS work environment. We are AWS lovers!
- You apply principles like Scrum or Kanban to your daily work
- Great communication skills, and willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues. Our Tech family is growing and positivism and good vibes are essential.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
Our Compensation and Benefits (for Colorado residents only)
• Base Compensation Range: $90,000- $200,000
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is a reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. Hear.com also offers a competitive benefits package.
hear.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned."