Ibotta is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Operations team. As a Salesforce Developer, you will help to build and maintain the Ibotta Salesforce platform while collaborating with Engineers, Product Managers, and Salesforce Administrators.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Develop new automation and integrations with the Ibotta platform that support business requirements
- Build new user experiences consisting of custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Implement and troubleshoot third-party integrations between Salesforce and the Ibotta platform that accurately transfers data between multiple systems, including external systems.
- Manage the Salesforce testing process, including devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing testing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating software testing
- Keep apprised of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for improvements, and teaching others
- Provide high quality, reliable, scalable and high-throughput solutions
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're producing reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Create and maintain technical documentation on integrations with the platform
Here is what we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work/technical experience
- Minimum of 3 years' of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce development experience with Apex and Visualforce on the Force.com platform
- Solid understanding of overall Lightning architecture
- Background and knowledge with other CRM software applications is a plus
- Experience working with Agile, Waterfall, or similar SDLC methodologies
- Experience building custom solutions on Force.com platform using standard and custom objects, APEX web services, SOQL , SOSL and REST/SOAP APIs
- Required Certifications: Administrator, Platform Developer 1, CPQ
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Flexible Time Off and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.