The Salesforce Administrator will be an essential part of the Sales Operations Team. You will be working with a team to complete a successful overhaul of Ibotta’s Salesforce platform. While focusing on optimizing workflows and increasing usage across the organization, you’ll also perform standard Salesforce administrative and maintenance tasks. The Administrator will be the main point of contact for Salesforce-related requests coming from internal teams including Client Partnerships, Client Success, Marketing and Finance.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Daily administration and support of Ibotta’s Salesforce database, including but not limited to managing profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Work with management, strategic planning teams, and end users to create and manage workflow rules, data validation and triggers
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Create and document connected application requirements by working with developers, strategic planning teams, stakeholders and analytics
- Devise test plans, create test cases, establish testing protocols and coordinate software testing
- Train new and existing users on how to use Salesforce and connected applications
- Provide Salesforce users with technical support
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related Salesforce materials for end users
- Keep apprised of new Salesforce features and functionality, provide recommendations for process improvements, and inform end-users about changes and enhancements
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL and HTML
- Knowledge of Apex/Visualforce
- 2+ years of system support experience; obtaining business requirements, documentation, and CRM process improvement
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis