What You'll Be Doing
- Design and develop automation solutions using UiPath to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with business partners, vendors and team members on the creation, modification, testing, and implementation of automation workflows in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Gather requirements from business partners, suggest the best automation solution, and develop automation workflows based on those requirements.
- Perform proof-of-concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution.
- Prepare, maintain and update process design documentation related to business and operational workflows.
- Responsible for the complete solution including process workflow, authentication, error handling, logging and performance tuning.
- Create and manage reusable assets based on Business process patterns
- Perform production support for deployed automated solutions
- While supporting existing processes, create, implement, maintain and monitor RPA best practices to ensure successful execution of automated solutions
- Communicate status, risks, and ensure on-time delivery of all committed developments
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in UiPath
- Developer certification in UiPath preferred
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field
- Good communication skills