Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a core member of our team, the Quality Engineering Lead works to manage various products, ensuring features and enhancements are fully tested prior to deployment.
You will be responsible for leading a team that is focused on the end to end quality of each Healthgrades product. You will also be responsible for providing guidance to the QA team on how they can best leverage their skills to validate data pipelines, UI/UX components and automate regression testing.
We value self-starters who are excited and willing to learn new technologies, take accountability for their work and are positive and collaborative.
What You Will Do
- Provide effective QA and Testing leadership for multiple client products and technologies
- Understand and define critical path data pipeline and UI/UX testing in a complex multi-tenant environment
- Be responsible for ongoing, continuous improvement to build testing efficiency and effectiveness through the use of innovative QA practices and tools, and close collaboration with engineering and product
- Assist in negotiating overall product quality standards with engineering, product and management and ensure adherence to major milestones
- Develop and implement agile test approaches, test strategies, test plans, and expected results to ensure testing is right-sized and risk-based testing principles are applied in each sprint
- Execute test cases to validate product readiness as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a QA/Testing role with increasing responsibility
- 2+ years of Healthcare data and QA experience
- 2+ years experience effectively leading testing and QA efforts for multiple client products and technologies
- Strong knowledge of both data pipelines and UI/UX testing practices
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of backend infrastructure
- Experience with consumer driven healthcare products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Agile and Kanban SDLC
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Salary: $85,000 - $98,000 annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience