Quality Engineer at Choozle
Choozle is looking for an individual that is eager to grow our Engineering team as we liberate marketers from complex advertising technology. As a Quality Engineer for Choozle, you will be responsible for delivering enterprise-level software platform solutions in a collaborative, and rapidly changing environment. This position requires highly motivated and focused technical leaders with a passion to build new and innovative adtech. Outside of being an outstanding quality engineer, candidates must have strong communication skills and enjoy working closely with subject matter experts in their respective fields.
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are insatiably curious and love to learn
- You have a passion for identifying and understanding the needs of our users and developing creative solutions
- You quickly break down complex problems into potential solutions, knowns, and unknowns, in order to get to solid resolutions faster
- You want to work with smart, no ego, like-minded people who share your values
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-motivated and able to lead amongst your peers
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in software development testing
- Thorough understanding of iterative software development methodologies, values, and ceremonies such as Agile, RUP, or equivalent
- Bonus: experience with CI/CD, PaaS, and DevOps.
- Bonus: experience with adtech
- Use guidance from Acceptance Criteria in our implementation tickets to design and document test cases
- Deploy and maintain our automation test framework utilizing Cypress and add to our existing suite of tests and ensure good coverage
- Execute test cases against Local and Cloud Environments. Proficiency in command line is required
- Accurately document defects in our Linear Project management and Bug Tracking system with reproducible steps and failure analysis
- Advocate for User Experience by paying attention to the User Interface while testing the software and working on common goals for the software release
- Contribute your ideas to continuous improvement of our software, and maintainability of our automation software
- Draw on your experience and educate the Development and Project Management teams on proven Quality Engineering processes and methodologies.
- Education and mentorship for other quality engineers
Compensation Range: $85,000 - 130,000 depending on experience
$100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
$1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Self-Managed Time Off
401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.