Oracle MDM Applications Developer
Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Has core development experience in Oracle EBS environment in Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW), OAF and Forms deliverables.
- Needs to work on the RICEW components following Arrow Coding standards and tools
- Debug, troubleshoot and analyze Production issues and on time resolution with in SLA
- Available to work in shifts ( Morning, General & Afternoon)
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/Post Graduation degree
- Should have end-user interaction experience for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
- Will need to ensure the code quality in terms of performance and coding standards
- Participate in monthly release migration activities like code deployment and smoke testing
- Adhere to on-time resolution of support incidents within SLA
- Need to be on call for any critical production issues
- Should be able to guide a small set of developers and guide them to the delivery.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education:
- 5 Years of Development experience in Pro *C , SQL and PL/SQL
- Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.