Mobile Software Engineer - iOS at Zoom Video Communications
The Zoom Client Application team is here to perform client application development for Zoom Meeting, Zoom Webinar, Zoom Chat, and Zoom Phone on iOS. Our team is looking to bring on a Software Engineer who is passionate in the field. In this role, you will utilize your knowledge of client application programming to scale instant messaging on iOS.
- Write iOS mobile client applications for Zoom's meeting/webinar, Chat and soft-phone products and develop prototypes quickly.
- Design major software components and features.
- Work closely with Engineering partners, Product and Project Managers, Product Designers, and DevOps to drive engineering release and deliver success.
- Partner with technical support and customer success, while also communicating with customers to troubleshoot product issues and deliver happiness to our users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- 3 years of software programming experience
- 2 years of experience in mobile client application development for iOS using Objective-C and C/C++
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related.
- Programming experience in iOS UI/UX and multithreading.
- Debugging and performance benchmark experience on iOS.
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: real-time collaboration application development, real-time multimedia communication application development, instant messaging application development, SIP application development.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks, 2D and 3D graphics frameworks and MVC application design.
- Excellent foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for minimum binary size, maximum performance, and large scale.
- Good communication skills.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram