Manager Development at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
- Lead application design, development, automated testing, performance analysis and deployment efforts of your team.
- Perform code reviews to create more efficient, reusable and testable code.
- Collaborate with team to develop consistent and clear API specifications.
- Help set the engineering direction of the product.
- Communicate project status to team members and business users.
- Work with Product Management to understand and solve business issues.
- Mentor and coach engineering team to improve process and technical capability.
What are we requiring for this role?
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience with analyzing, designing, coding, building, testing and deploying distributed software application systems in a consumer facing environment
- 2-4 years as a technical lead or architect
- 2+ years as a development manager
- Extensive experience building RESTful Web API’s and integration systems with C# and/or Java
- Experience developing and leading teams within an Agile environment
- Experience with AWS (EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy)
- Experience with Angular or Front-end frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Automated Testing, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure tools, such as Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet
- Experience with search technologies including ElasticSearch, SOLR and Lucene, including setup, configuration, relevance tuning
- Demonstrable open-source work and contributions