Lead Mobile Engineer at CirrusMD Inc.
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced mobile software engineer (deep experience with both iOS and Android is ideal) to join our team to contribute to our mission of redefining the healthcare experience for patients and providers. As a mobile lead at CirrusMD, you'll be responsible for delivering high value products and end-user experiences while improving yourself and those around you each day. You will have the opportunity to impact millions of lives by advancing our platform enabling barrier-free access to healthcare.
This position can sit remote anywhere in the U.S., with the flexibility to work from our Denver HQ as you'd like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 9 am to 3 pm MDT Monday through Friday. The salary range for this role is $150,000-175,000/year. Actual pay may vary based on job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
What You'll Accomplish:
- You will deliver delightful mobile SDKs and applications for iOS and Android
- You will manage end-to-end app distribution - managing certificates, provisioning profiles and entitlements across different App Store Connect and Google Play accounts
- You will ensure superior performance, quality, and responsiveness of our mobile applications and SDKs
- You will collaborate with the Engineering, Product, and the other business teams to define, design, and ship new features
- You will ensure SDK implementations are simple and effortless through well crafted and thorough documentation and instructions
- You will lead and support career development for other mobile engineers
- Advanced Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proven ability to take ownership for mobile app development, deployment, and maintenance
- Knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, and app performance monitoring best practices
- Experience architecting and consuming mobile optimized APIs
- Demonstrated ability to unblock themselves and other team members
- Confidence deconstructing a problem into an executable action plan for themselves and other engineers
- Experience leading code/design/architecture reviews using modern processes and tools (Git / Github)
- Significant experience with app provisioning and distribution via App Store and Enterprise accounts
- Significant experience with app distribution and continuous integration tools and best practices
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Proficiencies with Java and Kotlin
- Understanding of current Android development and backwards compatibility best practices
- Knowledge of the Gradle build system
- Familiarity with iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with the Redux pattern of unidirectional data flow
- Experience mentoring other mobile engineers
- Experience supporting mobile SDKs
- Experience building mobile applications with React Native
- Experience owning the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications using best practices for testing, monitoring and observability
- You maintain a high level of craftsmanship about your work, the end experience of the user, and impact on overall product
- Demonstrated good communication skills with other engineers and teammates regardless of seniority
Benefits Who We Are:
Based in Denver, CirrusMD is the nation's leading virtual care platform that delivers a chat first, multi-modal, data driven experience to enable providers, payers and employers the ability to offer high touch, personalized healthcare to their members or employees. Founded in 2012, CirrusMD helps our customers create happier, healthier, and more engaged patients by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects patients to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn't end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver care without barriers. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k with match, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, stock options and more.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.