| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:44 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, May 4, 2022
The complexity can be different, starting from simple notifications/approval to building the big and complex workflows.
The main focus of this role is execution, coding within the ServiceNow platform to take the concepts from the Implementation team and turn it into reality. This is a middle-level position.
What you should do:
- Design, develop and deliver solutions on the ServiceNow platform by using native JS.
· Obtain and analyze business requirements from the Implementation team.
· Build the solution based on the requirements and suggest other ways around to achieve the same results.
· Work closely with the Implementation team/Product team to complete the task correctly.
· Follow the Brightfin’s/Customer’s development/delivery rules.
When needed - work as the Level 4 (Developer level) support of our applications (Bug Fixing, troubleshooting issues, unit testing, and coding).
Develop your ServiceNow/Product knowledge.
Be innovative! We are solving complex problems on the ServiceNow platform. Bring Solutions. Be willing to go the extra mile to stretch what is possible.
What you should have:
- Expertise in ServiceNow technologies including work-flows, flow designer, forms, scripted integrations (REST/SOAP/JDBC/etc), ACLs, UI pages, tables, the script includes knowledge of OOB functionality
- Portal development and eager to learn new ServiceNow technologies as they are released.
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow Data schema and under-laying tables.
- Strong ability to creatively problem solve and come up with awesome solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, MySQL
- Experience with building and consuming API, REST API
- Solid HTML5/ CSS3/ Bootstrap (nice to have)
- CRM (forms, lists, scripts)
- Self-motivated, assumes personal accountability for results, performance, and accomplishing goals.
- Effectively manage multiple development projects (Telecom experience/projects).
- English – Upper-intermediate +
What we offer:
- 🧘Company mission, values, atmosphere, and teamwork based on trust!
- 🔝 Multinational environment!
- 🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth!
- 🎓 learning and development activities, mentoring, and coaching!
- 💵 Fair compensation
- 👌🏻 Hybrid high-tech office and the possibility to work entirely remotely!
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
brightfin named in Top 100 Private U.S. Technology Companies!!!
Read Full Job Description