Java Fullstack Engineer at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom app ecosystem aims to enable end-to-end and rich online experiences for business users and prosumers on Zoom platform. You will be among the Zoom platform engineering team responsible for designing, building, optimizing and deploying core services for the Zoom app ecosystem. In addition, you will have a unique opportunity to not only immerse in a full software development life cycle, but also build an exciting eco-system with our valued customers together.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
- Design and deliver customer facing features including proof-of-concept prototypes
- Build complex metrics solutions with data visualization support for actionable business insights
- Triage critical customer issues and provide technical guidance for customer engagement
- BS/MS (CS or related major preferred)
- 5 years of full stack web application development, with expertise in either cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL), or JS frameworks (i.e. React,, Angular.) in addition to HTML5 and CSS
- Strong programming experience in Java or C++. Node.js a plus
- Working knowledge of JS frameworks (i.e. React,, Angular, etc.) as well as responsive and adaptive web design principles
- Familiar with other leading app marketplace or e-commerce platforms
- Willing to learn, be proactive, and think creatively
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram