IAM Integration Engineer at Zoom Video Communications
We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
At Zoom, we are seeking a mid range technical professional for Identity and Access Management (IAM) Integration Engineer to join the Security Operations team. This role will be an active part of the Zoom Identity Access Management team as we help make Zoom more secure and agile.
As an IAM Integration Engeineer, you will be responsible for contributing to a world class team that supports various security and operational services including Identity Governance Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), and MFA/SSO functions. You will also be responsible for helping develop security integrations with SaaS platforms and our IGA and PAM technology stack using APIs including creating your own communication paths and translation layers between tools.
- Customer focus to ensure happy customers
- Adaptability to work in fast pace hyper growth environment
- Able to work collaboratively across diverse engineering teams and products to meet organizational security goals.
- A passion around improving security development lifecycle and delivering security guidance to engineers in language they understand.
- 3+ years of experience with Identity Governance and Privileged Access Management tools or related experience.
- 3+ years of experience with security web programming and API interfaces using Python or other modern languages
- Experience with troubleshooting and Tier 2 support for IGA and PAM technology suites.
- Experience with reviewing APIs for a wide variety of SaaS applications and writing automation and integration scripts
- Able to perform a variety of tasks with guidance from senior IAM engineers and architects
- Able to work independently on tasks of varying complexity while delivering results in a timely fashion
- This is a remote position in the U.S.
Experience Nice to Have:
- Develop and document systems security reference architectures, design patterns, roadmaps, and other architectural artifacts aligned with policies, standards, and industry best practices
- A good understanding of cloud based platforms and architectures
- Experience in a Linux/UNIX data center environment
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram