Front End Software Engineer (Hybrid – Remote/In Office) at Documoto, Inc.
What are we looking for?
Title: Front End Software Engineer
Compensation: $95K - $115K DOE
Reports To: Engineering Manager
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer to support and maintain our existing technology stack plus design and code the front-end of our new B2B SaaS solution using both new and proven technologies. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to write top-notch code in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
Who are you?
You have an obsessive customer focus and know that getting to market quickly, experimenting, learning, adapting, and iterating are essential. You understand what it means to deliver a top-notch user experience. You have pride in your work and instill that pride in your team.
Importantly, you exemplify our core principles of transparency, honesty, and accountability.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Help with the architecture, design, and development of the front-end components for our next-generation B2B SaaS solution.
- Maintain and expand our current product suite as needed.
- Work closely with designers, architects, and back-end developers to provide a well-structured solution.
- Work closely with our Product, Sales, and Services teams to ensure we’re building the right product.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience building web-based enterprise applications.
- Must be detail-oriented, outcome-focused, data-informed, and analytical.
- Formal experience or education in usability, human factors, or UI/UX is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture
- 2+ years developing Vue.js applications
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bulma or Bootstrap.
- 3+ years using RESTful APIs to build data-driven web applications.
- Experience with unit testing, automated testing, code reviews.
- Solid experience in enterprise software development practices: Agile; tools for issue tracking and code repos; builds, CI & CD; feature flagging.
- Experience in web application design, browser variances, responsive design, prototyping, mockup tools
- Experience with any of the following is a big plus:
- Understanding of SVG files and other vector-based image formats
- Mobile application development
- 3D, WebGL, augmented/virtual reality
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management as well as business stakeholders.
- Well organized.
- Strong ability to resolve conflicts constructively; a great attitude.
Why Join Documoto?
We are a hybrid team; while we all mostly work remotely we do spend some time in the office together. Our hybrid option offers the benefit of being able to work where you want – whether that’s from the comfort of your home, your favorite coffee shop, the outdoors – you get to pick!
We have health insurance and benefits that include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, health care, and dependent care flexible spending account options, a 24/7 employee assistance program, and company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
We are a dog-friendly office; we allow our team to bring their dogs into the office. We also provide a stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We provide 9 company paid holidays and flexible time off – work hard / play hard!
Since the beginning of COVID-19 safety for our employees and communities has been our key priority. We are continually re-evaluating our working model. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Microsoft Teams for video meetings during the interview process.
If you are looking for a great team to work with and ready to have your voice heard, we encourage you to apply!