Front End Developer at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Front-End Software Developer to work with the Software Development team. This position will work with members of development, QA, Product Management and UX to design and develop enterprise software for the FWI product suite. The Software Developer role is not a management position.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Develop new features, enhancements, and maintain software products and applications.
- Design and develop prototypes for various concepts and applications.
- Work with the team in increasing usability and overall user experience of existing and new applications.
- Polish and unify existing product appearance.
- Research and recommend UI solutions based on the latest trends.
- Keep current with market trends on web applications and recommend solutions and options to the development team.
- Make sure the applications comply to support W3C standards and can support multiple browsers.
- Help improve our code quality with writing unit tests and code reviews.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3+ year developing software in a team environment.
- Strong experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with Async actions and using RESTful API.
- Understanding of how to write clean code that manages complexity.
- Experience with writing automated Unit Testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a strong team player.
Helpful for Success:
- Experience in TypeScript, NodeJS and the associated frameworks.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in building RESTful web services.
- Experience building and supporting responsive, high-quality web applications.
- Familiarity or experience with full stack development.
- Good at solving problems and thinking creatively.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.