Dynamics System Architect - Administrator at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Revenue Technology Office (RevTech) delivers sales-focused applications (CRM, CPQ) and analytics products (reports, dashboards) to our internal customers. Join us in building and supporting our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (Customer Experience) used by our 2500+ sales & marketing users. Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn while applying your technical acumen to architect and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE experiences for our sales and marketing organization.
What you will be doing
In this role you will be helping to architect new functionality or improve existing functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, supporting existing integrations to internal and external systems, and assisting in day to day system administration along with our team of Dynamics system administrators.
- Gather requirements from sales ops and sales leaders
- Research best approach to requested functionality
- Design and conduct reviews with stakeholders on proposed solutions
- Direct developer activities and participate in Dynamics build and testing
- Document and communicate to stakeholders for deployment of solution
- Support existing system administrator and assist in day to day activities in keeping production and multiple sandbox environments functional – including external systems that are integrated and have reliance on the Dynamics 365 CE data
- Gather feedback from support team members and other stakeholders to help guide future enhancements
What you bring:
- Excellent communication skills; written, oral, presentation
- Deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE system administration in very large and complex environments.
- Online implementation of Microsoft Dynamics, including extensive use of fetchxml
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE administration
- Working with cross functional teams of business analysts, developers, and stakeholders
- Experience integrating multiple systems that employ a variety of connectivity including REST, ETL (SSIS or SCRIBE, etc), and designing the specifications for such connectivity
- Ability to build, test, and support integrations using ETL tools (SCRIBE, SSIS, Kingswaysoft)
Added bonus if you have:
- Microsoft Power Platform tools (Powerapp, PowerAutomate/Flow, etc.)
- Microsoft SSRS report building
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE integration with Microsoft Exchange
- C# .NET
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues facing complex sales organization
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.