Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
At the heart of our work here at Automox is to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Director of Solutions Engineers. You will lead a team of world-class SE’s in alignment with the Account Executives to achieve revenue goals. This role requires a self-motivated individual who will lead with humility and strive to develop the people on their team. This person must have a passion for Cloud, Security, and Endpoint technology stacks and be heavily proficient in client facing engagements. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to build great teams, to operate as a trusted technical advisor internally and externally, and to develop top technical talent.
THE FUN STUFF
- Drive Automox’s top line revenue growth
- Responsible for leading the World Wide SE organization.
- Recruit, enable, and motivate top SE talent in the industry.
- Consistently achieve territory revenue objectives by ensuring successful client engagements with the sale team.
- Become a trusted, technical advisor to the CRO in all GTM design and execution
- Bring a great attitude as we develop the new team and all the fun that comes with building a great SE team and overall company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 10+ years experience in cloud, security, and endpoint market
- Has demonstrated success in leading top SE teams
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, and has a passion for customer engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work toward common goals with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with, and enjoys a challenging startup environment
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including C-level
- Has previously developed a series of POC best practices that have low resource requirements and a high close ratio.
- Have a well founded point of view on the Sales to SE ratio for optimal sales efficiency
- Has a proven playbook for ramping new SEs to productivity
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leaveTime off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range.
All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.