SonderMind is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to help streamline deployment and development processes. You will work closely with Agile teams to provide advice & solutions to continue to move the product forward in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for supporting our production environment and AWS configuration.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you are an experienced DevOps Engineer who is able to bring best practices to SonderMind. You enjoy streamlining and improving processes. You are a clear communicator. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- By the end of two weeks: Develop a deep understanding of deployed systems, staging environments and key integration points.
- By end of month one, Developed plan for optimization of builds to decrease times. Roadmap planned and backlog created for continuous improvement of the CI/CD pipeline.
- By the end of month two, audit existing production deployment strategy and provide recommendations on refinement of automation.
- Minimum 5 years working in a DevOps role
- Automation experience with AWS
- Experience tuning postgresql, elasticsearch and redis
- Experience setting up monitoring and alerting
- Experience with high security deployments
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
Nice to Have
- AWS Certifications as they relate to DevOps and Operations.
- Experience with HIPAA compliance, or another regulated industry
- Experience with coordinated client/server application deployments
- "Experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure As Code (IaC) Methodologies."
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this position is $110,000. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more