SonderMind is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to help streamline deployment and development processes as our team rapidly scales. The DevOps Engineer will work closely closely with our Agile teams to provide advice and solutions to continue to move the product forward in a fast paced environment. The DevOps Engineer will also be primarily responsible for supporting our production environment and AWS configuration.
- Week 1: Integrated into team and participating in product deployments
- Week 2: Deep understanding of deployed systems, staging environments and key integration points
- Week 4: Roadmap planned and backlog created for continuous improvement of the CI/CD pipeline. Primary SonderMinder responsible for regular deployments from staging to production
- Week 5: Audit existing production deployment strategy and provide recommendations on refinement of automation
- Minimum 5 years working in a DevOps role
- Automation experience with AWS
- Experience tuning PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis
- Experience setting up monitoring and alerting
- Experience with high security deployments
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- AWS Certifications as they relate to DevOps and Operations.
- Experience with HIPAA compliance, or another regulated industry
- Experience with coordinated client/server application deployments
How to Apply:
- Why do you want to work for a startup?
- Summarize the technical accomplishment for which you are most proud. Provide example work if possible.