- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.999%)
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region Datacenters
- Cooperating with vendor and infrastructure engineering team for security and service availability
- Troubleshoot production issues with DEV/QA teams, including performance and function issues
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve service issues related to VoIP telephony platforms and applications
- Provide troubleshooting for Phone systems and Zoom backend service
- Provide the CI/CD model to deploy and configure the production system automatically
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and integration
- Experience with Kubernetes, container, and other microservice technologies
- Experience with Grafana, ELK, Zabbix, and other monitoring tools
- Experience with Linux and familiar with Linux shells
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity in VoIP call terminology and phone system lingo
- Understanding of SIP, RTP, RTCP, and related
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in a related field, MS preferred
- Experience with at least 5 of the following: Linux, Network, SIP, VOIP, SBC, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Grafana, Prometheus ELK, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Grafana, Zabbix, AWS
- 1+ years of hands-on work experience in production system. Understanding of the principles of operation and limitations.
- Linux/Network/AWS/K8S certifications are preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram