DevOps Administrator (Hybrid / Remote) at Markit Digital
An Ideal Candidate Has Most Of The Following Strengths
We have a fun and dedicated team that supports one another every day, even as we tackle complex and interesting technical and design challenges. Some important skills:
- AWS certification and experience managing apps deployed to AWS using Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with Artifactory Enterprise + including repository replication, permissions management, and multi-site implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Intermediate programming experience with at least one mainstream language or scripting environment (Java, Python, bash, PowerShell, C#, etc.) and an understanding of the importance of automation.
- Enough Linux experience to handle server-side troubleshooting and maintenance (SSH, log file searches, application configuration settings).
In Addition, The Following Skills Are Helpful
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD practices and how TeamCity and Artifactory interact with other developer tools.
- Hands-on experience administering and configuring TeamCity server.
- Experience working in a global organization and ability to communicate effectively with users in many time zones.
- Creativity in working with users to help them get the most out of our tools (documentation, videos, training sessions).
If you know your way around AWS, TeamCity and Artifactory, this is a great opportunity to work with some large instances and really challenge yourself. In addition to configuration and user support, some things you might get to do include:
- Learn AWS through working with our cloud instances and migration of data center instances to AWS.
- Help the team brainstorm an ideal future state for our CI/CD ecosystem.
- Work in a globally distributed development organization and expand your skillset.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated minimum base salary for this role would be $74,406. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.