Development Manager, Mobile SDK
AdAction Interactive is looking for a talented Mobile Development Manager to lead mobile engineering efforts for our small, but mighty Product team. As a hands-on engineering manager, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and testing Mobile SDKs in both native Android and iOS as well as Unity with the help of a small team. The ideal candidate is a practiced engineer with the ability and desire to provide leadership and imagine superior architectures. They must be self-directed and comfortable managing the needs of a variety of stakeholders, team members and contractors.
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices.
- Partner with Product and Tech leaders to design and test new features and products.
- You have the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of mobile software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store or Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.