C#/.NET DevOps Engineer (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
The Opportunity: We are looking for a skilled Support Engineer (C#/.NET DevOps Engineer) who will be joining a people-focused company that helps customers solve technical issues related to the Vendavo pricing and margin management application suite. This is a customer-facing position requiring good communication skills, independent thinking and strong problem-solving skills and the ability to stay organized under continuous workload without discernible project milestones.
- Work with our customers’ admins to solve their issues, address their questions and make sure that they get bugs fixed
- Coordinate with our developers and oversee customer bug reports as they get resolved
- Assist our configuration engineers and other teams with problems they may find
- Provide with the assistance via remote desktop sessions
- Open to learning the pricing domain and understanding the business and needs of our customers
- Proactive personality and team player – shares experiences, helps, listens
- Possess a strong sense of quality
- Knowledge of T-SQL, XML/XSD/XSL, SQL databases and familiar with MSSQL
- Passionate about DevOps
- Familiar with C#/.NET and Windows Server
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $60k-65k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.