Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
NOTE: This role can be worked remotely from EST Locations
About the team
FIS® Private Capital Suite (formerly Investran), our award-winning private equity fund accounting software and reporting solution, unifies fragmented data, automates complex processes, and supports smarter accounting while reducing costs, errors and pressure on your team.
What you will be doing
Primarily focused in the disciplines of selection, implementation, operation, ongoing support and administration of “commercial-off-the-shelf” (COTS) and internal systems and system software that make up the underlying operating environment necessary to support critical operational service delivery processes across one or more production data centers.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Public Cloud Deployments (preference with Azure)
* Private Cloud Deployments
* FIS Software deployments and new clients Onboarding
* Excellent Troubleshooting with client and environmental issues - become L3-L4 level expertise
* Working with DEVOPs Team on Application and scheduling of updates and deployments to SaaS hosted environment
* Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis review, documentation, and reporting.
* Work with multiple teams including Development teams, Other Technology teams to optimize customer experience.
* Share new ideas for Continuous Improvement projects
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience in Computer Science / Information Technology
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Experience in a on premises, Public and or Hybrid Cloud environments
* Experience working with software applications (deployments, upgrades, and troubleshooting)
* Experience with Windows Systems – Windows Server 2012 R2 as a minimum
* Experience with containers deployment
* Experience with Azure
* Experience with Service Now ITSM tool
* Experience with Splunk and Dynatrace is recommended
* Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
• Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team-building skills and manage conflict
• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools including escalation practices
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients
* Required: A good Sense of urgency and work ethic
* Required: Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Outstanding time management on timelines for projects
* Well developed problem solving and analytical skills
* Hands on technical skills with Microsoft products, etc
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.