Business Intelligence Senior Developer at LogRhythm
Business Intelligence Senior Developer
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for:
As a Senior Developer on our BI & Automation team, you will employ your own creativity and style to design and implement solutions that drive efficiency and transparency within the Customer Success organization, meeting regularly with our stakeholders to understand their requirements and demo completed solutions.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
Develop BI, automation, and other systems-based solutions to support the departments within LogRhythm’s Customer Success organization
- Primarily leverage the Microsoft 365 tool suite to develop solutions that automate essential functions and provide BI insight into both day-to-day operations and financial performance trends.
- Lead regular sprint reviews with stakeholders to facilitate backlog prioritization
- Work with extensive autonomy and collaborate with the Director of Services Operations to drive best practices for technology and process
- Technologies used: M365 (Power BI, Power Automate, Forms/Customer Voice, Data Gateway, Power Apps), JIRA
- Data sources: Salesforce, NetSuite, Saba, SQL, JIRA, SharePoint (csv, xlsx), Rally, Lithium
- Two years’ experience in business intelligence and/or automation development
- Expertise in Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power BI, Automate, Apps)
- Self-motivated and capable of operating independently in a remote work environment
- Ability to integrate API data sources into Power BI and Power Automate
- Ability to write basic SQL SELECT queries
- Experience working within an Agile framework supported by JIRA
- Experience developing Data Warehouse capabilities in Microsoft Azure or another cloud solution
- Consulting experience with external customer stakeholders
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $80-$100 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: May 4th, 2021
- Reporting to: - Director,
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.