Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
As an Automation Engineer, you’ll be tasked with ensuring quality within Quantum Metric’s various tiers of architecture. From unit tests to end to end tests and beyond, you’ll be directly entrusted with the task of building tests around pieces of code being run on hundreds of millions of end-user devices at any given moment to code that ingests petabytes of analytics data each month that power our high fidelity session replays. It’s a great responsibility with the opportunity for a massive positive impact on our organization!
This position is for someone who loves writing code with the express goal of making things work better. You embrace the role of guardian over the products that you are entrusted with. We’re looking for software developers who have an innate sense of where a problem is likely to occur, and how they can go about verifying that it doesn’t. You enjoy brainstorming sessions with your peers and product owners to determine the best approaches forward. You see the importance of providing input and considering the points-of-view of those around you. Basically, you enjoy being a valued member of a healthy team. TEAM ON 3!
- Building automated tests- end to end, unit, etc.
- Executing manual and automated test scripts
- Provide detailed documentation on bugs and defect in the appropriate testing tool
- Collaborating with Software Development on testing efforts and planning
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in an agile tech development environment
- Excellent communication skills
- familiar with one or more test automation frameworks used for testing React web applications: Selenium, Jest, Mocha, Cypress, NightmareJS, TestCafe
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Basic understanding of SQL for data validation would be a plus
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf