Application Software Support Engineer at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking for a success-focused Software Support Engineer to join our Software Services and Support Team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the first escalation point for client issues arising from our portfolio of clinical workflow and risk assessment applications and see these issues through to resolution.
- Help design standard operating procedures for resolution and additional escalation that work within our existing client support infrastructure.
- You will communicate with our clients in a professional and succinct manner, providing them with timely resolution.
- Help create resource materials that can be leveraged by our clients to increase their competency with our software products and services.
- Provide training and support resources to our field teams to ensure they are confident in their discussion of our software solutions.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical support role with healthcare related software
- A strong technical background with software, including HL7 and API’s
- A solid understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technologies
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong track record of delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Familiarity with Salesforce, G-Suite, Atlassian products, and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth organization where change is a constant
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities with a high level of attention to details.
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.