We are seeking an Architect to support high-priority Marketing Technology implementation projects and ongoing omni-channel campaign execution initiatives. This position sits within our Marketing Services team, but will regularly interface with a large, cross-functional team of developers, solution architects, marketing strategists and digital marketing specialists to help bring digital customer experiences to life. As such, the ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a strong affinity toward data and process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related business or technology field, or equivalent work experience required
- 5 to 10 years experience in a Software Development role working with data driven applications
- Experienced writing SQL queries for Select/Insert/Update/Delete, including knowledge of multi-table joins and outer joins
- Experienced data modeler in relational database
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization and capable of communicating as effectively with technical staff as with business and management
- Ideally, minimum of 2 years working with Adobe Campaign, but would consider experience in other industry-leading Campaign orchestration platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Redpoint, Oracle etc.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.