2022 Full Stack Development Engineer (NEW GRAD) at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
- Write and push high quality code efficiently for both frontend and backend
- Build complex solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand, refine and implement product requirements
- Triage customer issues and provide technical solutions
- Translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Fulfill our mission to Deliver Happiness through clean and elegant code
- At least 18 years old, currently enrolled in a four year academic institution completing an undergrad, grad, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related STEM field and will have received their degree by the time of hire.
- Working knowledge of JS frameworks (i.e. React,, Angular, etc.) as well as responsive and adaptive web design principles
- Solid baseline knowledge of data structures, algorithms, testing, and software design principles
- Understanding of fundamental web technologies including HTTP, HTML5, CSS, and RESTful web services
- Strong communication skills and a desire for continuous learning
- An authentic interest in supporting and advancing Zoom’s mission, values, and culture
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Given Zoom’s status as a federal contractor, we are subject to President Biden’s Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As such, Zoom requires all US employees, including remote employees, to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram