Email Developer / Designer
Ibotta is reimagining the shopping experience, and it starts with killer design.
The Email Developer / Designer will report to our Creative Director and work with our Marketing and Creative Teams to build email communications for a variety of tactics across the organization. While HTML development will be the main focus, the position will also allow for design input and work on other creative projects. The ideal candidate will be an expert in HTML, have advance knowledge of major email client renderings while also being a competent designer.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Produce modern HTML email from design comps, ensuring exceptionally high quality to support our marketing efforts
- Ensure rendering consistency of email campaigns
- Optimize graphic elements for desktop and mobile devices
- Working closely and collaborating with other departments to ensure emails adhere to brand standards and email best practices
Here is what we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience developing and coding emails and templates, preferably within a corporate environment.
- Expert HTML/CSS skills
- Knowledge of rendering requirements for relevant email clients (Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook) for web and mobile.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Litmus knowledge preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.