Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Global Solutions and Services (GSS)
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative leaders that thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing, cutting-edge environment. At RingCentral, we are building a culture of engagement and user adoption that supports an optimized product and service experience regardless of how our customers choose to interact. The Developer role is defining and delivering RingCentral’s next-generation of innovative tools to meet and exceed the demands of RingCentral’s continued rapid growth as the cloud business communications market leader.
- Translate open-ended requirements into feature designs, digging deeper into stakeholder and user discovery when more clarity is needed
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal stakeholders and to clients
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test designs, leading user research efforts
- Manage and support projects within an AGILE development environment
- 3+ years as a UI/UX designer or similar (BS/BA in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or related field a plus)
- Understanding of the user-centric design approach to empathize, define and rapidly test a solution to implement.
- Solid grasp of visual design with a good eye for high quality and modern web design
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that can own projects end-to-end with little direction
- Experience with modern design tools (e.g. Framer, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, Component Libraries)
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Technical web design experience
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, JS
- Responsive web design
- Backend technologies knowledge
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.