Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
🚀 About The Role
In this role, you will work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering teams to conduct end-to-end user research and contribute to the formation of a research framework and ongoing processes for our products. The UX Researcher will provide insights that fundamentally shape and continuously improve the Quantum Metric product experience. Quantum Metric is looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, and is self-motivated, organized, and flexible.
- With guidance, assist, plan, and conduct research initiatives using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Annotate, synthesize, and analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Influence product design by translating research findings into clear insights and strong recommendations
- Communicate findings in compelling and creative ways to stakeholders to inspire change
- Assist the research team build and maintain a research repository
- Passionately advocate for the customer
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the design of successful digital products and services, with a strong portfolio that illustrates how your research contributed to this success
- Strong understanding of User Experience principles, UX research methods and recruitment best practices
- Proficient in annotating unmoderated and moderated sessions.
- Skilled in live note taking is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong storyteller & strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Statistics, or a related field
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS is a plus
🏆 Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $70-85,000 depending experience level
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.
The personal data you share will be used by Quantum Metric as set forth in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.